Timeki W. Dennis, FNP-C, APRN, MSN
Timeki Dennis is board certified with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and is certified to provide care across the lifespan. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support as well moderate sedation. She joined St Francis Surgical Associates in January, 2016 as a Vascular Nurse Practitioner and has practiced as a Nurse Practitioner since 2015.
Timeki attended Southwest TN Community College (Associates of Applied Science), Baptist College of Health Sciences (Bachelors of Science in Nursing), and the University of Memphis (Masters of Science in Nursing), in Tennessee. She graduated with honors from both Baptist College of Health Sciences and University of Memphis. Timeki worked as a medical surgical nurse for 7 years and an advanced nurse clinician in medical surgical, pre-op/post-op, and long term/sub-acute for 3 years. She has experience in cardiovascular, pulmonary, wound care, stroke rehab, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injury.
Timeki Dennis is a member of the Greater Memphis Area of Advanced Practice Nurses (GMAAPN). When Timeki is not working, she loves sports, exercise, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Baptist Memorial Hospital
6029 Walnut Grove Road
Medical Plaza #3, Suite 404
Memphis, TN 38120
Saint Francis Bartlett Hospital
Medical Arts Pavilion
2996 Kate Bond Road, Suite 309
Memphis, TN 38134
- We will provide Excellent Patient Care with the goal of satisfying our patients and achieving Excellent Surgical Outcome.
- We are Compassionate and always put the Patient First.
- We expect everyone to Work Hard and we will Support Each Other to ensure a Balanced Life.
- Pride: Proud to be General Surgeons, proud to be associated with the Physicians In This Practice, proud of our Employees, proud of our Legacy.
- It is essential to Like Each Other and to work in a Collegial Spirit.
- We will treat all people with Humility, Equality, Dignity, and Respect.
- We respect the Individual Strengths and Specialty Skills of each physician.
- We understand that Open and Continual Communication is crucial.
- Our Employees are Part of The Memphis Surgery Associate Family.
- We will do our part to Sustain General Surgery as a noble and honorable profession.