Melvin P. Payne, III, MD
University of Tennessee at Memphis
Naval Medical Center – San Diego, CA
Diplomate American Board of Surgery, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Immediate Past President of the Medical Staff, St Francis Hospital, Bartlett, Medical Director Robotic Surgery Program, St Francis Hospital, Bartlett
Specific areas of interest:
Thyroid and parathyroid surgery, Breast surgery, Robotic surgery, including single incision gallbladder surgery
Gastrointestinal surgery, Advanced laparoscopic surgery for colon, reflux, and hernia
Baptist Memorial Hospital
6029 Walnut Grove Road
Medical Plaza #3, Suite 404
Memphis, TN 38120
Saint Francis Bartlett Hospital
Medical Arts Pavilion
2996 Kate Bond Road, Suite 309
Memphis, TN 38134
- We will provide Excellent Patient Care with the goal of satisfying our patients and achieving Excellent Surgical Outcome.
- We are Compassionate and always put the Patient First.
- We expect everyone to Work Hard and we will Support Each Other to ensure a Balanced Life.
- Pride: Proud to be General Surgeons,proud to be associated with the Physicians In This Practice, proud of our Employees, proud of our Legacy.
- It is essential to Like Each Other and to work in a Collegial Spirit.
- We will treat all people with Humility, Equality, Dignity, and Respect.
- We respect the Individual Strengths and Specialty Skills of each physician.
- We understand that Open and Continual Communication is crucial.
- Our Employees are Part of The Memphis Surgery Associate Family.
- We will do our part to Sustain General Surgery as a noble and honorable profession.