Douglas Alan Hammond, MD
University of Alabama
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Methodist University Hospital, University of Tennessee at Memphis
Diplomate American Board of Surgery, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Baptist Memorial Hospital
6029 Walnut Grove Road
Medical Plaza #3, Suite 404
Memphis, TN 38120
Saint Francis Bartlett Hospital
Medical Arts Pavilion
2996 Kate Bond Road, Suite 309
Memphis, TN 38134
Special Interests include:
- Robotic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Adrenal surgery
- Spleen surgery
- Breast surgery
- Colon surgery
- Small intestine surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Inguinal hernias
- Incisional hernias
- Hitatal hernias
- Ventral hernias
- Gastroesophageal reflux surgery
- We will provide Excellent Patient Care with the goal of satisfying our patients and achieving Excellent Surgical Outcome.
- We are Compassionate and always put the Patient First.
- We expect everyone to Work Hard and we will Support Each Other to ensure a Balanced Life.
- Pride: Proud to be General Surgeons,proud to be associated with the Physicians In This Practice, proud of our Employees, proud of our Legacy.
- It is essential to Like Each Other and to work in a Collegial Spirit.
- We will treat all people with Humility, Equality, Dignity, and Respect.
- We respect the Individual Strengths and Specialty Skills of each physician.
- We understand that Open and Continual Communication is crucial.
- Our Employees are Part of The Memphis Surgery Associate Family.
- We will do our part to Sustain General Surgery as a noble and honorable profession.