Your Visit to Our Office
- If this is your first visit to our practice, Welcome. Memphis Surgery Associates is devoted to provide the most comprehensive medical care in the most comfortable environment possible.
- Please confirm in advance that the Physician you are to see is a provider for your Insurance Plan.
- If you are a new patient, you will be asked to provide us with information such as: medical history, medications you are taking, insurance information. The Federal Trade Commission requires that we request you to present an Insurance Card and a Photo ID.
- If you are an established patient, your records will need to be updated at every visit.
- Please check with the Front Desk upon arrival.
- As a courtesy to you, we will file Insurance Claims on your behalf. All deductibles and Co-Pays are due at the time services are rendered.
Calling Our Office
- When it is necessary for you to reach your doctor or nurse during office hours (M-F, 9:00 – 5:00), you should call the office (901-726-1056). Please listen to the voice prompts to ensure that you are transferred to the appropriate person.
- An administrative assistant/nurse will initially handle your call. The nurse will consult with your physician and he or she will return your call that day.
- Office appointments, billing questions, disability, and return-to-work papers are handled Mon-Fri from 9AM to 5PM.
- Requests for prescription refills are best handled from the office Mon-Fri 9AM to 5PM.
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
- After hours, your call will be answered by our professional answering service at the same telephone number (901-726-1056) and the Doctor/Nurse on call will return your call as soon as possible.
- The direct telephone number to our Answering Service is 901-541-5075.
Patient forms are currently being revised. Please check back soon!
- Download New Patient Forms
If you have access to fax, please fax completed forms to 901-722-9965.