The Physicians and Staff of Memphis Surgery Associates will provide the highest quality and most compassionate care to our patients and their families.
Memphis Surgery Associates exists to provide for its patients the most modern, comprehensive, precise, and safe surgical care — for more than forty-six years.
Baptist Memorial Hospital
6029 Walnut Grove Road
Medical Plaza #3
Memphis, TN 38120
Saint Francis Bartlett Hospital
Medical Arts Pavilion
2996 Kate Bond Road, Suite 309
Memphis, TN 38134
300 S. Rhodes Street
West Memphis, AR 72301
(901) 371-8207 (appointments)
- We will provide Excellent Patient Care with the goal of satisfying our patients and achieving Excellent Surgical Outcome.
- We are Compassionate and always put the Patient First.
- We expect everyone to Work Hard and we will Support Each Other to ensure a Balanced Life.
- Pride: Proud to be General Surgeons,proud to be associated with the Physicians In This Practice, proud of our Employees, proud of our Legacy.
- It is essential to Like Each Other and to work in a Collegial Spirit.
- We will treat all people with Humility, Equality, Dignity, and Respect.
- We respect the Individual Strengths and Speciality Skills of each physician.
- We understand that Open and Continual Communication is crucial.
- Our Employees are Part of The Memphis Surgery Associate Family.
- We will do our part to Sustain General Surgery as a noble and honorable profession.